Tumacacori, Arizona. Tumacácori National Historical Park in the upper Santa Cruz River Valley of southern Arizona is comprised of the abandoned ruins of three ancient Spanish colonial missions. The Park is located on 360 acres in three separate units. San José de Tumacácori and Los Santos Ángeles de Guevavi, established in 1691, are the two oldest missions in Arizona. The third unit, San Cayetano de Calabazas, was established in 1756. USA.
- ©Peter Menzel, www.menzelphoto.com
- Image Size
- 685x1024 / 292.6KB
- Contained in galleries